How to prepare your Blue Matcha Premium Extra-Fresh?
We recommend to prepare this Matcha in "Latte", thanks to our milk frother which will give you an easy, quick and delicious preparation. We do not recommend the traditional preparation with water, which removes its sweetness! 😊
In particular, we recommend the oat, almond, and coconut 🥥 milks (In that order of preference).
- You will need 2g of matcha (half a "teaspoon-full" 🥄). Place the powder in a Mug type cup
- Gradually add 200ml of regular or vegetable milk, beating with the milk frother.
- Enjoy the light floral flavor 🦋 A little honey enhances the flavors!
- To change the color of the tea to purple, add a drop of lemon juice!
💙 + 🍋 ➡ 💜
Use it in your smoothie-bowls: banana, coco-flakes, blueberries! 💖
• Free delivery for orders over 69 Euros / CHF.
• Shipped in 1 working day, delivery in 48-72 hours in Europe.
• We only ship matcha freshly ground, guaranteeing the best quality, and work just in time with Japan. So when demand is high, it may be possible to wait 2-3 more days for the next delivery from Kyoto, as we are not shipping second grade matcha. We will contact you by phone or email if necessary.
Our tea is 100% guaranteed, we have absolute confidence in the quality of the products we offer you. Matcha Botanicals is a team of passionate people who have nothing in mind to sell products that we are proud of. These are varieties carefully selected, developed and studied by our producers and with our tea master. The cultivation and manufacturing process is the subject of our full attention, because we are the first consumers of our products, and constantly in search of the best. 💯
As specialists in traditional Japanese Matcha, we exclusively distribute Matcha from equally passionate family farms, all members of the Japan Tea Association, and all producing traditional Japanese Matcha since the 18th century.
Their production methods are on quality standards much higher than that of the "BIO" standards, a simple comparison with a single cup between a "BIO" commercial matcha and those from the plantations that we offer is eloquent!
For our producers, it does not make sense to pay dearly for an ORGANIC label which would guarantee a lower quality than the real quality of their products, while increasing their costs. The production is analyzed regularly to guarantee its quality as strictly as a traditional Organic Matcha. 🌳
Once harvested, the leaves are washed and steamed to freeze their aromas. The steam forms a protective film around the leaf, which allows it to retain its properties. They are then dried in hot air in large nets, and stored.
Less than 30 days before landing in your cup, the leaves are ground, then shipped by boat and train 🚞 to Europe, guaranteeing unparalleled freshness and an exemplary carbon footprint 🌈.
By the way, cultivating a tea plant is like planting a young tree every 5 years.