Milk mixer / frother
Milk mixer / frother
Electric milk frother for Matcha latte
This device is essential for preparing Matcha-Latte: the Matcha would not be properly mixed into the drink otherwise.
A bamboo whisk allows you to obtain a good mixture, but without frothing the milk which gives this enveloping texture so pleasant!
This little gem will allow you to whip your milk into a thick and creamy foam in 30 seconds and without thinking!
It is very easy to clean and store.
This device is wireless which facilitates use and portable.
We wish you an excellent matcha-latte! 💙💚
Power: 2 AA batteries not included
This frother does its job perfectly, however if you want perfection and a frother that is more durable over time and with very high quality finishes, we recommend our Premium frother!
This little gem will allow you to whip your milk into a thick, creamy froth in 30 seconds and without thinking!
Why is it so high quality?
- Powered by 2 AA batteries or rechargeable batteries, it is very powerful. You could even beat egg whites with it! Foams will have both more volume and density.
- Its head contains a double whisk to harness the full power for twice the creaminess.
- The whisk arm is calibrated and the rotation axis is perfectly adjusted, which allows for maximum rotation speed without any parasitic vibrations.
- Its head is easily removed and replaced for easy cleaning in the dishwasher.
- Built with solid materials, it has a long life.
- The object is heavier, pleasant to hold. The power button is of good quality, pleasant to operate.
- This device is also wireless, which makes it easy to use and transport: nothing to plug in.
- Its Matcha Botanicals screen-printed stainless steel finish is elegant.
Power supply: 2 AA batteries not included
Instructions on how to insert the batteries
• Free delivery for orders over 69 Euros / CHF.
• Shipped in 1 working day, delivery in 48-72 hours in Europe.
• We only ship matcha freshly ground, guaranteeing the best quality, and work just in time with Japan. So when demand is high, it may be possible to wait 2-3 more days for the next delivery from Kyoto, as we are not shipping second grade matcha. We will contact you by phone or email if necessary.
Garantie et BIO
Our tea is 100% guaranteed, we have absolute confidence in the quality of the products we offer you. Matcha Botanicals is a team of passionate people who have nothing in mind to sell products that we are proud of. These are varieties carefully selected, developed and studied by our producers and with our tea master. The cultivation and manufacturing process is the subject of our full attention, because we are the first consumers of our products, and constantly in search of the best. 💯
As specialists in traditional Japanese Matcha, we exclusively distribute Matcha from equally passionate family farms, all members of the Japan Tea Association, and all producing traditional Japanese Matcha since the 18th century.
Their production methods are on quality standards much higher than that of the "BIO" standards, a simple comparison with a single cup between a "BIO" commercial matcha and those from the plantations that we offer is eloquent!
For our producers, it does not make sense to pay dearly for an ORGANIC label which would guarantee a lower quality than the real quality of their products, while increasing their costs. The production is analyzed regularly to guarantee its quality as strictly as a traditional Organic Matcha. 🌳
Once harvested, the leaves are washed and steamed to freeze their aromas. The steam forms a protective film around the leaf, which allows it to retain its properties. They are then dried in hot air in large nets, and stored.
Less than 30 days before landing in your cup, the leaves are ground, then shipped by boat and train 🚞 to Europe, guaranteeing unparalleled freshness and an exemplary carbon footprint 🌈.
By the way, cultivating a tea plant is like planting a young tree every 5 years.
Nos contenants de qualité sont aussi beaux que pratiques, et entièrement recyclables.
Le verre est un des matériau les plus recyclables qui soit, et le verre noir spécial que nous utilisons pour nos contenants ne fait pas exception.
Ces contenants sont si bons cependant que nous vous recommanderions de les garder et les utiliser pour conserver vos épices de qualité, préparations de cuisine, poudres, chocolats et tout aliment susceptible de s'abimer.